Saturday, October 11, 2008

I just thought I would try this blog crap. Shaylee is the one who has to walk me through it- but she is asleep. I really love my family! It is hunting season, so Shane might not have school this semester but it doesn't feel like it yet. Shaylee is doing so good at school. If she makes a 4.0 we will let her have text (no pictures). She might do it this quarter. Jaycee is having a blast at her school. I work in the office at her school and I love it when her and her friends will come up to the window or give me a hug in the hall. Shaylee and Jaycee are now doing pointe in ballet. They have those wooden toe shoes and it looks amazing. Spencer and Austin are doing well- soccer just got over for them and they did so well. I was so excited that they loved it and that they were aggressive in the sport. It was so fun to go and watch them. They love to play video games and I sneak in reading every night also. They don't love that! Oh well.... My sister Melinda just had surgery yesterday to remove her thyroid. She has thyroid cancer. That is an awful swear word. But I have been so impressed by her strength and positive outlook. I know Heavenly Father is helping her and blessing her and her family. She is AMAZING.

3 comments:

Shaylo said...

Mom i just love you And ya i have straight A's just one B+ but i am so close. I hope melinda gets better she has a lot of faith. Love you
Shaybug

Meemaw said...

WOW....so impressed that you are doing this, we will get the hang of it.
You are such an amazing wonderful daughter. You are my Angel and alwasy will be. I loved being at church with your family. Jaycees voice was like an angel, and it is such a treat to hear the boys singing their hearts out.
your family is awesome!!!
Melinda is going to need our help this is a tough thing she is having to go through. But we are all a strong family and will do what ever it takes.
I also love that you have your job at school with your kids. they love you so much. You have a gift of giving love to not only your family but those you come in contact with. the little kids you help at school. Every one can feel your energy. Angels come in all forms and are put here on this earth to help those around them.
you have done that and continue to do that...I love you!!!

ROBYN -N- KEVIN said...

Angelee - I was bog stalking and ran onto yours... now get crackin and post something cool!